Disclaimer
PictoVista acknowledges that though we try to report accurately, we cannot verify the absolute facts of everything posted. Postings may contain fact, speculation or rumor. We find images from the Web that are believed to belong in the public domain. If any stories or images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, please post a comment under the post and we will remove the offending information as soon as possible.

Marilyn Monroe

Adam Sandler


Adrian Brody

Alfred Hitchcock

Amy Winehouse
Barack Obama

Brad Pitt

Bruce Willis

George Bush

House M.D

Jim Jones

Julia Robert

Kanye West

Lecturer

Matt Damon

Napoleon Dynamite

Penelope Cruz

Will Smith

Stumble Upon Toolbar

6 comments

anney on Apr 4, 2009, 11:12:00 PM  

I have always wanted one of me. I wonder how I look. hehehe! Thank you for the nice award, Sera. I just posted it. Have a nice weekend!


Sera Melinda on Apr 4, 2009, 11:22:00 PM  

Same with me, i've always wanted someone able to make my caricature.


shlomit on Apr 25, 2009, 10:34:00 PM  

hi
thank you for adding my 2 caricaturs of
Amy Winehouse and jullia roberts
I am glad you liked them
http://shlomit.deviantart.com/


Jon Moss on Sep 24, 2009, 6:12:00 PM  

Thanks for the support, pleased to see my bruce willis up there with other great caricatures.
Cheers
Jon
www.jonmoss.org.uk


Scott on Dec 3, 2009, 2:41:00 PM  

ooh, my old Penelope got in there, thanks!


Anonymous on Jan 11, 2010, 10:16:00 PM  

Hi Sera,

Excellent collection of caricatures:)
The Alfred Hitchcock and Will Smith caricatures are fantastic.

-Shafali