Disclaimer
PictoVista acknowledges that though we try to report accurately, we cannot verify the absolute facts of everything posted. Postings may contain fact, speculation or rumor. We find images from the Web that are believed to belong in the public domain. If any stories or images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, please post a comment under the post and we will remove the offending information as soon as possible.
Posted on 4/01/2009 12:17:00 AM

34 Remarkable Ads of Shoe Brands

Filed Under () at 4/01/2009 12:17:00 AM



Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments

Unknown on Apr 2, 2009, 9:21:00 AM  

Totally cool....everyone of those photos had me in awe.
Each time I would think....ok...that is most definitely my favorite....another would step up!


I like them all.
Thank you for such an awesome photo show!

Have a great day!
~D~


Sera Melinda on Apr 2, 2009, 11:35:00 PM  

Hi Dorothy,
I couldn't agree more, those ads are totally awesome! All of them!
I couldn't pick a favorite either, hehe.....


etnies trainers uk on Mar 8, 2010, 9:37:00 PM  

hey this is max. no doubt that all the designs are pretty awesome but in my point of view most of them are not available in practical form anyway if somebody offers such designs so may be he can get the compititive edge over their competitors.
as far my interest is concern i am really an addidcted of wearing the etnies trainers uk...
if you are willing to get the best access to the warrhouse of the etnies trainers so check this out...

http://www.treds.co.uk/manufacturer/etnies/34/1