Disclaimer
PictoVista acknowledges that though we try to report accurately, we cannot verify the absolute facts of everything posted. Postings may contain fact, speculation or rumor. We find images from the Web that are believed to belong in the public domain. If any stories or images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, please post a comment under the post and we will remove the offending information as soon as possible.

Make-up artist Katie Alves creates these detailed drawings using just every day cosmetics to draw stunning scenes on eyelids.

Among her favourite are scenes from Disney animated movies like Little Mermaid, Entangled and Lion King.

Each eye can take between one and two hours to complete.


a scene from the Lion King


Alice in Wonderland


'When I first started out, I did designs based on the seasons and important dates in the calendar like Christmas.


'I started with a lot of Halloween based ideas and went from there.

'I got into Disney because one of my followers requested that I do something with Snow White.

'I use regular make-up you could find at a store.'

Katie, who lives in Ontario in Canada, only started working as a make-up artist in October last year.

Entangled


Tim Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas


Dream weaver: One of Katie's designs inspired by fairies


Aladdin

dailymail.co.uk

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comments

anney on Jun 5, 2011, 4:00:00 PM  

Winner! I'd love that on my eyelids too!